Friday, March 21, 2014

EQ 6

EQ 6--Upload your favorite logo. Explain how you made it. Explain why it is your favorite.
The first time I made this, I had created only four circles and then randomly twisted the circles. Once I had something I like, I just pasted the two navy "C"s onto the center of the logo. Then I did something really dumb and somehow saved another logo over this one.... Then lot of people came around and wrote that they liked this one the best.... So I opened up the .gif image I saved of this in Illustrator and attempted to recreate it. 

I started by creating a second layer and copying the "C"s from another logo file, cause I made sure I uses the same font and position for all of them. I then selected the pen tool and began to trace the purple logo in the background. After I got the logo traces, I used the direct selection tool and dragged the anchor points around until I had something that looked like the logo. I went back and added some more anchor points where I needed then and modified them as close as I could into the previous logo. Once I had all this, I took the warp tool and smoothened the edges. Last thing I did was sent the logo to the back and the outcome looks better then I thought it would be.  :) It my favorite because I've been spent more a lot of time on this one than any other logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment