Friday, March 28, 2014

EQ 7

EQ 7--Review this semester. What activities have you enjoyed and why? Why activities have you not enjoyed and why? Upload your favorite piece of work so far and explain why it is your favorite

This semester has gone by fairly quickly (mainly because of the snow days.) Most of the activites were pretty fun. I got to play and learn about Photoshop and Illustrator which is why I signed up for the class. I enjoyed, the name play, facetrace, post cards, and logos. Name play, I got to exlpore photoshop and add effect to the text. Facetrace, I learned about layers and how much eaier it is to keep different things on different layers. Post cards, I learned to use many tools and something tha I never knew photoshop had. With the logos, I got to get creative and kept things simple. The only thing that I didn't enjoy was taking the photo near the beginning of the semester.

Logo4Background.gif

This is still my favorite, I've spent a lot of time on it and I created it. Nothing better than the original. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment